Disclaimer and Warning
- For sponsor block user, please dont skip following segment, because its containt important information!
- Use headphones, there may be swear words that others are uncomfortable hearing.
- If your native language is english, you can activate closed caption in video player option menu (available soon).
- Do not use this information as a reference.
- This video is not intended for laymen.
- This video is not an instruction.
- This video show my personal opinion, limited knowledge, inaccurate test tool which may tell you incorrect information.
- Different product hardware and software revision or fake may happen when compare to product that you have and mine.
- Risk of death, fire, explosion, and many more!
- Do not open, repair, modify, and/or build unless you are qualified for it!
- Do not attemp to do what you see in this video!
- You do everything at your own risk and reponsibility.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The brands and product names mentioned do not have any relationship with us.
- If there misinformation, we will revise it in the next video and video description.
Finally i think probe from 4$ multimeter is more safer than probe that come with 35$ uni-t ut204+ maybe with ac voltage this probe only safe to use up to 30 volt and dc 60 volt before you can taste electric shock hehe (this statement only my opinion and skip amperage rating). I will buy proper (pricey) probe after this.