Disclaimer and Warning
- For sponsor block user, please dont skip following segment, because its containt important information!
- Use headphones, there may be swear words that others are uncomfortable hearing.
- If your native language is english, you can activate closed caption in video player option menu (available soon).
- Do not use this information as a reference.
- This video is not intended for laymen.
- This video is not an instruction.
- This video show my personal opinion, limited knowledge, inaccurate test tool which may tell you incorrect information.
- Different product hardware and software revision or fake may happen when compare to product that you have and mine.
- Risk of death, fire, explosion, and many more!
- Do not open, repair, modify, and/or build unless you are qualified for it!
- Do not attemp to do what you see in this video!
- You do everything at your own risk and reponsibility.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The brands and product names mentioned do not have any relationship with us.
- If there misinformation, we will revise it in the next video and video description.
The result of disassembling is disappointing me, the Sandisk Ultra Dual Drive USB 3.0 doesnt have micro sd card inside. The construction inside is chip package 18mm x 11mm x 1mm built in nand and controller with exposed pad of usb 3.0, usb 2.0 otg, and some auxiliary capacitor, resistor, etc.